CASPN Springfield il - page 3
Ok on nov 3rd I took my entrance test(teas) into CASPN in springfield il. I passed the reading really good but i failed everything else. My worst subject is science. Im asking for advise so I can pass it the next time. I got a... Read More
- 0Quote from msre23i am commuting from champaign,il!! i been thinking about moving there?! but idki found an apartment which is very close to the school and the price is reasonable compared to the prices here in chicago land area. i might also be interested to share the apt.. or i was reading here on all nurses the other day and saw something about the lincoln college accepts students that go to caspn? does anyone know some detailed info about that?
- 0I wasnt getting half of the messages you were sending lol! if you notice I didnt answer some of your questions and was asking some of the questions you were asking me :? But yea the test is 54% on every section and 42.6% on science where did you take it last and was it the teas V? Last I heard there is 45 more seats left for Feb.
- 0Quote from Msre23lol i didnt get any messages either just now.I wasnt getting half of the messages you were sending lol! if you notice I didnt answer some of your questions and was asking some of the questions you were asking me :? But yea the test is 54% on every section and 42.6% on science where did you take it last and was it the teas V? Last I heard there is 45 more seats left for Feb.
Oh and I took the teas V at my comunity college by me college of dupage like 4 hrs from springfield. last i hear it was like 50 that was like a month ago i believe... Do you just need to pass the TEAS? if yes, i suggest you to study before we get left out lol ill go crazy then i really wana start in feb! you can take your TEAS V at any community college and they will transfer your score to CASPN. call your local comunity colleges' testing center, they will be able to help you out.
my email address is [email protected]
- 0Quote from Msre23Im taking it at cod, and no i dont have a fb. my twin sis has a fb so i just use hers sometimes) her name is ingrid albu.do you have fb? and yeah I took it at caspn I passed everything except lang. usage!! where are you taking it this week? And yeah I been on it tring to study lol and champaign is only a hour and a half from there. My community college ony give the test sept. and feb.
do you have a fb?
- 0Dec 15, '12 by Sandy155Is there anyone out there starting class in feb 2013? I was suppose to start this past aug 2012, but I didnt pass the test before the class got filled up. The ati book alone didnt help me; had to purchase electronical apps. I studied that book backwards and forwards for months in and months out. If you haven't atleast taken a basic biology (college) class, I think its going to be very diffcult for you to pass the science portion. There's chem in the science portion as well, so good luck to all.
- 0Jul 13, '13 by futuremalenurse24-7Quote from lorenzmichelle89I'm not currently attending CASPN but plan to in the future. I have been studying for the Teas forever and finally booked a date to take it in a few weeks. What about you? I was also wondering if anyone on here has taken the Teas for CASPN recently. Wanted to know how it is in general and if it's really difficult to get the required score in each category that they have set? Any info at all would be great if anyone happens to come by this post.Anyone attending CASPN and taken the TEASV recently?