Calling All Fall 2012 Daley College Nursing StudentsRegister Today!
- by vanny815 Apr 29, '12Hello everyone it seems like Truman has many helpful threads and Daley has none. I thought I would create this one so everyone who received acceptance for Fall 2012 can communicate with one another. Post here anything that you've heard in regards to Daley's Nursing Program. For example I'm wondering where clinicals will be, if you know plz share. BTW Congratulations to everyone!!!
- May 2, '12 by jeshelbyHey guys, I'm in for Daley as well I am hoping for evening classes. How about you guys.
- May 2, '12 by purple_gal2014I will be signing-up for evening classes as well, because I work traditional office hours. Welcome to the thread!
- May 15, '12 by jeshelbyHave you guys heard anything else about the program? I have tried to contact Dr. Gurney with no success.
- May 17, '12 by purple_gal2014I contacted the Daley Nursing office last week Friday. I was told they haven't received the official student list from the district office yet. I was also told that I should continue to check my e-mail. I also know Daley no longer has a Director of Nursing anymore, I'm sure that has a lot to do with the hold-up. I'm just ready to get on with it already!
- May 17, '12 by purple_gal2014jeshelby,
I also sent an email to Dr. Gurney Monday night. She still has not responded! So, not sure what else we can do but wait.
- May 17, '12 by jeshelbyTruman has there fall classes posted up already, I was just trying to find out when we can register. Where we turn in our drug test and cpr card. It already seems like a mess no one knows what is going on.
- May 18, '12 by jeshelbyHey, guys just got a long email with all the information about the program and what forms to submit. So excited to start.
- May 19, '12 by purple_gal2014Same here, I checked my e-mail today. It was sent yesterday around 4:20pm! I'm so excited to start school!