background checkRegister Today!
- by magdi Apr 20, '11I got a job at Illinois Masonic, now they checking my background, license etc. How long does it take? Do they call you, when they receive all the needed info? Should I wait to here from them before I turn in my resignation letter?
- Apr 20, '11 by Blackcat99It depends. One place called me with results after just a few weeks. Another place did not contact me for over 30 days. I would wait until they call you and confirm that everything is OK. After they confirm that it is OK then give your official notice at the other job. Good luck.
- Apr 20, '11 by magdiI am supposed to start there May 2nd.
- Apr 20, '11 by magdiDoes every hospital order it. I just found out that they did not request it yet?
- Apr 23, '11 by MrChicagoRNShouldn't take long. IIRC, You will get letters at some point stating your background checks came up clear, but not necessarily before you start.
You can call them next week, but all should be fine. Just be sure your pre-employment physical is completed on time
- Apr 24, '11 by magdithank you so much