Any Prairie State college hopefuls for fall 2012 - page 16
by Nursebetie 28,771 Views | 256 Comments
I was just wondering are there any prairie state hopefuls for 2012 out there?... Read More
- 2May 15, '12 by HighPursuit23ATTENTION: THIS IS FOR ALL THE FUTURE NURSING STUDENTS THAT IS CONSIDERING PRAIRIE STATE COLLEGE FOR THEIR ADN PROGRAM!!!
It's all true about your rank score and your performance on the Heisa A2 exam!!! DO NOT BE FOOLED!!! I JUST RECIEVED MY LETTER AND IT WASN'T EVEN SENT CERTIFIED MAIL LIKE THE REST OF THE STUDENTS THAT HAD GOTTEN ACCEPTED!!! IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS COLLEGE, THEREFORE YOU MUST KNOW IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR LETTER THE SAME DAY OR WITHIN THE SAME TIME AS THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAD RECIEVED THERE LETTER, THEN MOST LIKELY, YOU WASN'T ACCEPTED!!! SOOOO DON'T GO ALL ABOUT PUTTING YOUR EGGS INTO ONE BASKET!!! THERE ARE OTHER COLLEGES TO CONSIDER BESIDES PRAIRIE STATE!!! AGAIN, NOTHING WRONG WITH ATTENDING PRAIRIE STATE COLLEGE!!! JUST BROADEN YOUR OPTIONS!!!
WHEN THEY SENT THE LETTER IT STARTED OFF LIKE THIS... " I REGRET TO INFORM YOU" SO DON'T BE A FOOL OKAY!!!
IT'S ALL TRUE ABOUT THE RANK SCORE!!!
THANKS FOR ALL OF THE FEED BACK AND I SINCERELY WISHES ALL OF THE FUTURE AND CURRENT STUDENTS THE BEST IN THEIR FUTURE AMBITIONS OF BECOMING A REGISTERED NURSE!!!
- 1hey you, thanks for the reply, i got the acceptance letter about a week ago. let me know how you're doing-and don't let this school change you're profession. i know any school like to weed people out, so i am not that excited to be 1 of the 95 people. i feel like i didn't really earn to be in the program due to the fact i got 20 indistrict points. my grades are high but my confidence is low because of not getting in last year. i have to regroup and get back into gear because i work, and plan on quitting when i start this program.
if you did not receive a letter by last week that means you didn't get in, i called last week and they sent the letters out may 4th, and said they will be sending rejection letters out about a week after may 4th.
i will definitely keep you updated on the program and what to expect and i hope you get in, and if not now, then next year, make sure you keep you're grades up in communication 101, psych 101&, a&p 1&2 micro, eng 101 & 102 and humanities if you take it. dr. nelson is awesome for a&p.
keep me updated! let me know if you have anymore questions
- 1I totally agree, a friend called me like May 4th or 5th and was like-I got my acceptance letter certified mail, and I was freaking out. then the next day I got certified mail too. I am still considering other schools like IUN, or even IVY Tech, I went to UIC nursing session and they were saying that If you went to their school, *most likely the (TRANSFER) students will be picked* that made me not want to go there because it's like....ok....for most community colleges they consider their own students, and I come here and you guys dont?lol I might as well just get my ADN at my community college then go to UIC, atleast if I fail the BSN-i'll have something to fall back on-ya know?lol Let know me know what schools you're considering girlie. Keep me updated.
- 1Sorry so late, I do not think they offered the Hesi workshop this year, bummer, because there was a guy that did it last year and he only focused on the math portion of the Hesi. He focused on Portion problems, and Percentage problems, If you do take the Hesi be sure to know you're measurements, I didn't know a thing about measurements, and I didn't do well on the math, but I was 1 point away from getting 5points added to my score.
Key is to have a high Hesi score.
- 1May 15, '12 by NursebetieQuote from sholliddI know for a fact trinity hire ADN! My close friend graduate from prairie and got a job at trinity but my the one that works at university of Chicago got her BSNI thought you had to have your bsn to get into trinity hospital, and I heard st. James don't hire RNs Definitely makes me nervous about job hunting after graduating