Accepted to nursing program Chicago State!! Now What? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 3, '11 by athrun340Thank you so much Acrosby. I need to start checking my csu email regularly. Ill see you on Wednesday.
- Jan 12, '11 by athrun340Hi Im just wondering if any CSU students bought their books already and if so can you please post the isbn of each book and the cost. Thank you so much.
- Apr 21, '11 by evacooperim interested in CSU's nursing program. What was ur gpa and did u have to take the TEAS test if soo what was ur over all grade??
- Apr 21, '11 by 3boys_n_a_dogMy overall GPA was 3.65. We did take the TEAS and I got a 79 on that. They do a ranking system at CSU, with the highest number being 15 which most people don't get. They account for science GPA, overall GPA, how many CSU credits you have, 2nd degree, and TEAS score. About 150 people apply each year in November and 40 are selected. You get your letter by Christmas and orientation is a week before classes start. If possible check it out. We have a 98% pass rate for the NCLEX which is higher than a lot of schools in the country. It's been really hardwork, but it is not impossible.
- Feb 9, '12 by trying to be a nurseso are you saying you get extra points for having a previous degree, science g.p.a., teas - what about having all science courses completed before taking 0910 course. I only have to take nutrition class and 0910 before applying.