Accepted into CCC Nursing Program: Truman College - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 29, '12 by xMooMooxHello everyone,
I've been stalking this blog, and the other one for a few weeks now and finally I decided to come forth and say CONGRATULATIONS to all those accepted!! It's been a long long journey and will continue to be one for awhile. I have also just been accepted into the nursing program at Truman. Reading all your posts and updates have really helped in my wait crisis for that letter.
As for the cost of the tuiton at Truman, I believe its around $6K but that doesn't include cost of books, uniforms, etc.
- Apr 29, '12 by iceblueAnna2012 Congrats! on your acceptance! I heard the same thing about Chicago hospitals only hiring BSN nurses just in case, been thinking about taking statistics as an option for either a ADN or BSN or transfer to BSN nursing program anyone know who is considering BSN after their ADN? or who has taken statistics and where? I work as a CNA and I have tuition reimbursement TIA and CONGRATS!!!!!
- Apr 30, '12 by Anna2012I would rather start working and have my employer pay for a BSN. I plan on getting a BSN after.
- May 1, '12 by gemini_girlTuition (First Semester) - $1400
Tuition (Second Semester)- 1200
Books (Bundle) - 1200
Uniforms/Shoes - 200 *
Medical/Immunization - 300 *
First Year: total $4300.00 (approx)
- May 1, '12 by lungu2007hi , did you got the email yet??? i still didn't
- May 3, '12 by newyork27Hello everybody!
I'm looking forward to being in class with you this Fall @ Truman! And maybe this summer in night school Microbiology.....
FYI Wright College also offers the required CPR for Healthcare Providers. Check their Adult Ed listings for times.
They offer it twice this summer, I'm taking it sometime in June.