2013 niu nursing students (prospective!) - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 28 by flavyIf you want to do orientation in April, i think it is $85 + $3 processing fees.
- Apr 2 by Suey816Hi, I applied as an NIU transfer student as well, haven't heard anything back yet. I had emailed them twice b/c I was confused - I received the 'Welcome to NIU' folder with a letter saying I had applied for pre-nursing. I just wanted to make sure that I did actually apply as a transfer student, but no response I'm assuming they're just busy going through applications.
- Apr 2 by flavyThis wait is just killing me..... Why is NIU the last to send the letters out? this is something i don't understand. Do they really need more than 2 months to evaluate those applications? SMH
- Apr 3 by Suey816I know :/ How many nursing classes have you taken so far? I went to Moraine and finished the first semester, but I moved from Oak Lawn to Sugar Grove so now I'm way out of that district. I also took a year and a half off because I had a baby last summer, but she's 7 1/2 months old now. It looks like NIU has great childcare, so I'm hoping to be able to take advantage of that, if possible. I'm not sure when clinicals would be.
- Apr 3 by flavyEverything except A&P 2, which i'm taking right now.. Hopefully i will get my AS in may.
- Apr 3 by TeeanneQuote from Suey816For the first semester of nursing classes, in the fall 2013 anyway, it looks like a majority of the lectures are offered Tuesday or Thursday, besides a couple of Monday afternoon options. And then the clinical choices are late afternoon/early evening Monday, Wednesday morning, or Wednesday afternoon.It looks like NIU has great childcare, so I'm hoping to be able to take advantage of that, if possible. I'm not sure when clinicals would be.
- Apr 4 by TeeanneOops typo with the labs above with clinical - late afternoon/early evening Monday, Weds morning, Weds afternoon, Fri morning, or Fri afternoon.
- Apr 4 by Suey816Cool, thank you! I hesitate to even think about actually attending though, since I've heard nothing and they totally ignore my emails, LoL
- Apr 4 by Lacie1221How many clinicals do we have to do? I'm hoping to get my schedule compressed into as few days as possible for childcare/commuting reasons.
- Apr 5 by Suey816I checked my transcript evaluation and all of my nursing classes were rejected....guess I should have applied as a new student :/
Fall 2013 NUR 140 4.00 A Rejected 0.000 Reject rule found Fall 2013 NUR 150 2.00 B Rejected 0.000 Reject rule found Fall 2013 NUR 151 2.00 B Rejected 0.000 Reject rule found Fall 2013 NUR 160 2.00 B Rejected 0.000 Reject rule found