ISU vs BSU?Register Today!
- by mdcs Jul 7, '12I'm trying to decided between the two BSN programs for spring 2013. I know most people can't truly compare the two, you probably went to one or the other (or neither). But all things considered I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. Any recommendations or advice would be appreciated. I have a good chance of getting into either and I'll be checking back on this form until I start that spring semester.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=754227©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,186 Views
- Jul 7, '12 by Julesmama28I attended ISU for my first year of school. I think they have great programs, faculty, and school in general. Good luck with your decision!
- Jul 9, '12 by robyn_aI have heard great things about both programs... I have a previous bachelor's so I was planning to apply for ISU's accelerated BSN for the spring. Instead, I ended up getting in to the program at BSU so I will be starting in the fall Good luck with your decision!!
- Jul 26, '12 by ap21rilI work with graduates from both, and they both put out great nurses. If you already have a bachelor's degree, ISU does have an accelerated program. I have also heard (just from other hospital employees, not from either program) that BSU is a lot harder to get into, because they have more applicants. Are you planning on applying to both? That would be my advice. Good luck with which ever you choose!
- Aug 30, '12 by cassiejoyrobyn_a may I ask what your GPA was in the pre-reqs? I apply to the BSU program for Spring 2013 start and I am very nervous.
- Sep 4, '12 by robyn_aHi cassiejoy,
I just saw this post, sorry. My GPA for pre-reqs is 3.73. Let me know if you have any questions