BSU Fall 2012 HopefulsRegister Today!
- by DarkLotus Feb 29, '12Good luck to everyone who has gotten their application in by today! I am hoping I'm not the only BSU hopeful on all nurses If there are any current students when did you hear if you got in?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=680508©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,805 Views
- Mar 7, '12 by NewSN13I applied this time last year and my acceptance letter came mid-April. It felt like an eternity! Good luck.
- Apr 5, '12 by DarkLotusWow, I can't believe I'm the only BSU applicant on all nurses! I have moved to Boise and have a job as a home health PCA. Hopefully it will keep me busy enough that the next two weeks of waiting won't be too slow. I am worried about the out of state tuition though! Unless I get a couple of scholarships I'm not going to be able to go
- Apr 5, '12 by robyn_aI have also applied for the program at BSU...now I get to wait (impatiently) for an acceptance/rejection letter.
- Apr 6, '12 by DarkLotusrobyn: never mind my question on the other thread you answered it here I really hope we both get in this fall! What classes are you taking now? Or this summer?
NewSN13: What is the schedule like? Is it possible to have kids and work and not go crazy?
- Apr 8, '12 by robyn_aI am taking a&p right now (I got a B the first time so if I don't get in, I'll reapply with the A). I don't have any other classes to take over the summer. Are you taking classes now/summer?
- May 5, '12 by robyn_aSo my day just got 10 million times better!! I was accepted to start this fall!!!!
- May 6, '12 by IDalove2Congrats to Robyn! Best of luck to darklotus!!
I am surprised your letter came so soon, I thought they had delayed them not to even be sent out until end of last week. I apply this fall I have spoken to Dark Lotus before I lost access to my previous account IDalove, just wondering what your application looked like (GPA etc).
I was told to retake my Bio 228 because I had a B to bump me past the invisible 3.75 wall to guarantee admission (I am also a volunteer at St.Als, some other exp. as well), and I am set to take that this summer. I am just trying to get a picture of what this cohort looks like for the Fall 2012 entries. Since I guarantee I wont be able to get anything out of the nursing dept until its to late for me to back out of the 228 this summer!
- May 6, '12 by robyn_aYeah, I was surprised too!
I applied with a 3.73 and have really no healthcare experience (I have recently become a volunteer at St. Al's though). I am bilingual, so I think that really helped me in the cultural diversity area. I am kind of curious to know how the new system actually works; I think the essays were a good idea especially for someone like me that doesn't have a 4.0.
I can let you know once I find anything else out
- May 7, '12 by DarkLotusCongratulations robyn! It makes me so nervous that I still have not heard! With my gpa I was thinking I'd get in for sure but now I'm not sure. I think I totally bombed the essay portion. I only wrote about working as a CNA so I think I came off a little bit one ended and not well rounded... I'm going to be a nervous wreck between now and when I check the mail tomorrow!