Anyone applied or applying to ISU BS to MSN program?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone applied or applying to ISU BS to MSN program? in Idaho State Nursing Programs, part of Idaho Nursing ... I have recently applied to ISU's grad school for the FNP program. I am very anxious about getting...by hjohnson14 Feb 8, '09I have recently applied to ISU's grad school for the FNP program. I am very anxious about getting accepted and want to know if anyone else has applied. If so how long does it usually take to get "the letter"? It has only been one week! I think I need a chill pill .
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=368911©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,149 Views
- Feb 8, '09 by jodeI am currently enrolled at Indiana State University in the MSN nursing educator program on line. It did not take long at all to get accepted, but my friend applied to the nurse prac program and was denied. It's a very competative program. It will take a little while to get notification. Hang in there.
- Feb 8, '09 by hjohnson14Thank you for your response. Congratulations on your acceptance into grad school. I should have been a little more specific. I have applied to Idaho State University's grad school...but any info is appreciated!
- Feb 8, '09 by goodknightI'm planning on applying to the AS-MSN this fall at ISU so i'd be interested in any information too!
- Feb 21, '09 by mitczakQuote from goodknightWhich ISU are you referring to, because Indiana State University does not have an AS-MS programI'm planning on applying to the AS-MSN this fall at ISU so i'd be interested in any information too!
- Feb 21, '09 by hjohnson14Yes, sorry for the confusion. I posted it in the Idaho region so I didn't specify. I am referring to Idaho State University. And I still haven't heard from them!!! I am going crazy from not knowing!
- Feb 26, '09 by hjohnson14Ok, so I called yesterday and they said that they send out the acceptance letters in late March to early April. So I guess I just have to wait and see!
- Feb 26, '09 by caliotter3Good luck!
- Apr 20, '09 by ElizaLou1982I am interested to see who has applied to the IDAHO State FNP program as well! I want apply for Fall 2010-anyone get in???
- Apr 20, '09 by hjohnson14I just got my acceptance letter a week ago. That was a long wait! I am in! WOOHOO!!!