new grad pay in ID?Register Today!
- by Idaho Murse Feb 1, '10I am just wondering if someone would be willing to put what they are getting hourly as a new grad in Boise, ID. If you dont want to reply in this thread could you PM it to me. I am trying to figure a couple things out and pay is one of them. If anyone replies thank you very much in advance!
- Feb 2, '10 by OpenHeartLPNIt really depends on where you go. I am fairly sure hospitals start new grads between $20-$31 an hour.
- Feb 2, '10 by CharmanderBSN 21.86 ASN a little less. St. Al's anyway.
- Feb 7, '10 by Idaho MurseThanks a lot for the replies guys, much appreciated. Charmander, are you getting any full time these days or just 36ish hours a week?
- Feb 9, '10 by CharmanderGenerally 36 is considered full time, 3 12's a week. I think there are some 8 hour shifts, but we mostly do 12's.
- Apr 30, '10 by Mr. & Mrs. RN$18 in north idaho 3-4 years ago. I think it's closer to 22-23 now.