Getting Started on allnurses.comRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Mar 21, '06Hello everyone,
Here is a new video walkthrough on the newly redesigned allnurses.com:
Updated Video 3-17-09
Last edit by Joe V on Dec 29, '11 : Reason: uploaded new version of video
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=149297©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 293,723 Views
- Mar 21, '06 by 1lukydebVery informative. Thanks.
- Mar 21, '06 by DebBurntOutLPNThank you it was helpful
- Mar 21, '06 by psychonurseGreat job even for our not so newbies....quick reference to all the things that we do and can use in here. Thanks Brian you did a great job[BANANA]and I know that you will continue doing a good job [/BANANA]
- Mar 21, '06 by nan1993The video was very informative. I have found this forum user friendly. Thank you.
- Mar 21, '06 by lpn1217Brian , this was very helpful:spin: thanks, laurel
- Mar 22, '06 by jphumeNew to this forum but found this video to be very helpful. Thanks!
- Mar 22, '06 by cathyfhelpful
- Mar 23, '06 by acraftproVery informative esp to us users new to this world of forums and blogs. Thank you:spin:
- Mar 23, '06 by brotherbearQuote from brianyeah, the video definitely had the 411. well thought out brian.hello everyone,
i just created a video demo to help members understand how to navigate through the forums and some basic steps such as:
- how to use the navigation menus
- how to search the website
- how to post a new thread
- how to reply to an existing thread
- the user control panel (user cp)
- quicklinks menu
- and more
click here to watch the getting started on allnurses.com video
[banana]please reply and leave feedback after watching the video. thanks and enjoy![/banana]