Getting Started on allnurses.com - Page 246Register Today!
- Oct 16, '11 by suelpnThank you ! not only for helpful video, but also for creating allnurses.com, i came here regularly during school and continue to come back for helpful insight on certain things, i just never signed on as a member til now ! Really appreciate all the helpful information !!
- Oct 16, '11 by Stella10That's weird. I don't have next to my name the new posts & last 24 hours link.
- Oct 18, '11 by sirIQuote from Dreams10You will not find these next to your name.That's weird. I don't have next to my name the new posts & last 24 hours link.
Here is a screen shot to locate these: http://content.screencast.com/users/...10-18_0840.png
- Oct 20, '11 by wink4cloverbrian and staff - what an amazing site allnurses.com is and continues to be. i happen to stumble upon it. i'm currently finishing up pre-req classes before i begin my nursing program. this is a great resource and a wealth of information at my fingertips. keep up the great work!!!
- Oct 21, '11 by grad111Very helpful to the electronics challenged!!!!
- Oct 21, '11 by KassReyeshey, I'm new to this website. i was wondering how do I post something? For example on my profile page? Help! Please and thank you
- Oct 21, '11 by Silverdragon102Quote from KassReyesSuggest start here http://allnurses.com/howto-video-tut...es-149297.htmlhey, I'm new to this website. i was wondering how do I post something? For example on my profile page? Help! Please and thank you
- Oct 24, '11 by clgannonI enjoyed the videoLast edit by sirI on Oct 24, '11
- Oct 25, '11 by Mrs HarrisThe video was very informant and thank you for building this website.
- Oct 26, '11 by Megan S.Hey, thank you. Great introduction tutorial. I'm excited to be a part of allnurses.com! :heartbeat