Getting Started on allnurses.com - Page 12Register Today!
- Aug 7, '06 by leggs68great!!!! thanks....
- Aug 10, '06 by janders2003Thanks, very helpful to me!
- Aug 22, '06 by blessed1702Thanks for the informative video demo, it answered all of my questions!
- Aug 31, '06 by wannabeenurse1Thanks for the video, just what I was looking for.
- Sep 5, '06 by lvs2nrs3535Brian,
Do you need sound to use this? I just moved and my speakers arent hooked up yet.
- Sep 5, '06 by acadiaThank you for the informative video. I found it very helpful as well, to see all the places, people, and topics available in this site. I am happy to have found this.Most everyone friendly, helpful with great input! Thank you for all you do. Cadia
- Sep 8, '06 by lucyluvThanks, that was great! i just had one more question about the profile. I see some people have cool pictures in their description box to the left. How do I add one?
- Sep 11, '06 by johMato all nurses;
hello, i'm a student of silliman university college of nursing and i would like to ask you some survey questions for my subject basic communication. this would be a big part or my resaerch paper.
thanks and god bless.
for your answers just type the no. of questions and supporting answer.
1) what is your field of nursing people?
2) what do you think about the philippine health status nowadays?
3) what should be possibly done to solve these phenomenon?
4) what possible factors are affecting the philippine health status?
thank you once again. have a nice day!!!
- Sep 15, '06 by Nurseterr7This was very helpful and well done. Thank you
- Sep 15, '06 by morganvibesHi, I have not watched the video so forgive me if it tells you this, but it sounded like it was telling only how to use the forum, not change your info. I would like to change my info since I have since realized that most people on these forums do not put the city they are in.
thanks for your help!