Who pays to use this site? - Page 3Register Today!
- May 7, '09 by brianThanks for all the unsolicited testimonials The above members comments are more powerful of why they pay/support AN. For those who are interested in learning about the differences of a free vs paid membership, you can see a comparison chart here: Compare Membership
Thanks again to all the paying members who's membership dues help keep the lights on (well servers on would be more accurate Any support is greatly appreciated.
- May 8, '09 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNI paid before I ever even made a post. I know first hand what goes into running a forum on a MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller scale than this forum. I know the costs associated with it. I can't imagine the costs for a forum this large. It takes a lot of work to keep a forum like this running well, smooth and efficient, in order for people to get all this wonderful information the bill has to get paid.
I am more than happy to help pay the bills for such a wonderful resource.
- May 16, '09 by jaywifei should see this post earlier:wtosts:
- May 22, '09 by CrufflerJJQuote from reformedlibrarianNo, I don't pay to "use" an online forum (Allnurses or others). I pay to SUPPORT the forums (forii?) and keep them running.I have gotten so much great information from this site, but I just went to send someone a PM and realized I can't because I haven't paid for a membership. What a crock!!
Is any one actually paying to use an online forum???
- May 23, '09 by diane227I pay $60 per year for total access to this site.