Visitor messages?Register Today!
- by schack Aug 11, '09I received a "visitor message" and I am not sure how to respond to it. Can someone help me?:typing
- Aug 11, '09 by ceekittyHi schack,
Just click on the name of the person who posted the visitor message. When you get to their profile page, just type in a message in the white box.
Hope that helps!
- Aug 11, '09 by schackThanks, but I think I am still doing something wrong. When I click on the user name I don't have a white box that I can type in... Ugh. computers are not my friend!
- Aug 11, '09 by sirIHello schack,
You must have at least 15 public board posts before being able to respond to/post visitor messages: http://allnurses.com/frequently-aske...ur-358305.html
- Aug 11, '09 by schackThanks so much! Good to know I am not crazy!:chuckle
- Aug 11, '09 by sirINope, not losing it.:wink2:
You have 15 posts now and should be able to respond to the visitor message.
- Aug 13, '09 by NICU NicI was having the same problem! Thanks
- Aug 14, '09 by ChichME TOO!
- Nov 12, '09 by elppaymI was wondering the same thing!
Thanks for the info!