Upgrade Membership - Payment OptionsRegister Today!
- by brian Jan 16, '08i just created a short video to walk through the payment process using a credit card, paypal account or checking account. hope this helps
allnurses.com Video TutorialPlease press the play arrow to begin the video
if you do not have a paypal account and would like to pay with a credit card or an e-check, see the screenshot below for instructions.
please note, that if you pay by echeck, it takes 3-5 business days for your payment to clear and your account to be upgraded. paying with paypal or credit card, your account should be upgraded immeadiatly.
last resort, and slowest option is sending a check via snail mail. this process takes longer due to mailing time, manual cashing of check, time for check to clear etc..., then a manual upgrade of your account. (more work for us too )
but, if needed, please mail check with your exact username in the memo section or attach a note to the check, and send me (brian) a private message telling me that the check is in the mail, then mail it to:
17587 glasgow ave. suite #22
lakeville, mn 55044 usa
please post any questions that you might have. thanksLast edit by brian on Apr 2, '08
- Jun 1, '09 by FunOutlier"No Ads (through out allnurses INC Network)" is an odd way of saying .. something, but what? Does it mean that a certain level of membership won't see ads?
- Jun 1, '09 by sirIQuote from FunOutlierHello and Welcome to allnurses.com"No Ads (through out allnurses INC Network)" is an odd way of saying .. something, but what? Does it mean that a certain level of membership won't see ads?
Good to have you with us.
Yes, there are different types of membership. Compare Membership to see the perks of membership including less ads.
We hope you enjoy allnurses.com.
- Nov 15, '09 by miralpnhi, does allnurses automatically take out the fees from your account yearly or will you be notified to give your permission. thanks
- Nov 15, '09 by caliotter3Fees were taken from me with no notification.
- Nov 15, '09 by sirIQuote from miralpnWhen you click to upgrade your membership to either Premium or Platinum, you will see this before the transaction is completed, "Our memberships are recurring subscriptions (unless noted). This means that after the period is complete it will automatically renew. You may cancel your recurring subscription at any time via Paypal." - Compare Membershiphi, does allnurses automatically take out the fees from your account yearly or will you be notified to give your permission. thanks
- Jan 8, '10 by FranemtnurseCan we cancel now and renew later?
- Jul 29, '11 by SoCalCrafterIf I want the Premium Membership, is the $60 taken all at once or is it broken down into $5 a month?
- Jul 29, '11 by tntrnIs the price going to be $60 a year now? Double what we've been paying? Ouch! and reason to consider not renewing.