Transplant forum?Register Today!
- by dorimar May 27, '06Watever happened to the transplant nursing forum that was discussed? I would really like to see it.
- Sep 16, '06 by augigiFound this old post, but I agree! Transplant is such a specialized area, it would be great to exchange practices and ideas with other transplant nurses!
- Sep 16, '06 by smilin_gpAlso agree, this would be very nice for a forum.
- Sep 16, '06 by traumaRUsWe are discussing this...thanks much for the suggestion.
- Apr 8, '08 by Nurse McDreamya transplant forum would be great!!
especially since that is the area Im considering going into as my 1st job
- Apr 10, '08 by student456go transplant forum! lol
definetly should have one
- Apr 25, '08 by shinyblackcarI'm gonna add my here.. I would love a transplant forum. I am interested in this as my future specialty.
- Jan 18, '09 by RN2B123why dont we have a transplant forum yet???!!!
- Apr 16, '12 by bikeridingnurseejust sent a message to the admins about this... anyone else interested in starting up a transplant forum? as i stated to the admins, i think it would be great to discuss this unique patient population with other transplant nurses/coordinators/other interested nurses who have 2 cents throw in.
- Apr 16, '12 by sirIRight now, a Transplant forum is not in the works. If members would start threads on this to generate more interest necessitating a forum, that would help.