State forum sectionRegister Today!
- by shodobe Apr 1, '06Don't like the look of the state forum section. Looks too busy and cluttered. I think you should have left the section the way it was. Sorry, just my opinion.
- Apr 1, '06 by NRSKarenRNThanks for the feedback..will pass along to Admin Team.
- Apr 2, '06 by brianQuote from shodobeshodobe,Don't like the look of the state forum section. Looks too busy and cluttered. I think you should have left the section the way it was. Sorry, just my opinion.
Thanks for your feedback. You can still see the old layout by clicking on the United States Nursing Forums Link from the main forum page. See attachment for link I am referring to. Hope that helps.
The new layout is intended to make the main forum page less cluttered and have more direct links to what users are looking for. Many did not even know the state forums existed before.
- Apr 3, '06 by psychonurseI enjoy going into the state forums some times but it seems like just people from the Portland area are writing on our forum...it seems like no one on my side of the state come to the forum except for me. And a lot of correctional nurses dont come to it either. But I do like it if you are looking for some place different to work.
- Apr 5, '06 by brianWe are trying to get more activity in the state forums. I would suggest to start posting topics regarding your neck of the woods and/or correctional nursing. Hope that helps.
- Apr 6, '06 by shodobeHate to tell you but you went from bad to worse. I thought the state forum section looked cluttered and unprofessional now you have taken the other sections and taken them to an all new low. Sorry for the upfront attack.
- Apr 7, '06 by brianshodobe,
Sorry you feel that way, we have had overwhelming positive feedback on the new change. Actually, you are the only negative feedback we have heard on the change and about 50 positive comments via email or PMs????
Of course, you can not always please everyone. If you like the previous look, you can still see it with one click from the main page. Please see the attachment in my post #3, which answered your previous question. Have a nice day!