S.....L.....O......W.... to loadRegister Today!
- by smoke over fire Dec 20, '08The pages are slow to load other than that I can get used to the design
- Dec 20, '08 by Nurse!Nurse!Hello?I agree...the pages are painfully slow to load!
Not sure why, but I sure hope it can be fixed...
- Dec 20, '08 by llgYep. W ..... A .......Y ...... too slow. I'll not be hanging around much until it improves. It's too frustrating.
- Dec 20, '08 by Virgo_RNI agree, it is way too slow! I may not stick around because of that. I do not have the patience to wait so long for pages to load.
- Dec 20, '08 by racing-mom4Email me when you change it back
Sorry I have tried to get on this site a handfull of times today--what used to be an enjoyable quick read has turned into a stressful waiting for the pages to load event!!!!
I agree with the others---if it aint broke-dont fix it!!Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Dec 20, '08 : Reason: Similar threads merged
- Dec 20, '08 by mom2michaelI think the design would be nice, if the pages ever loaded......it takes FOREVER just to pull up 1 page.
Not so sure about this.....
- Dec 20, '08 by TweetyIt's jet fast for me right now. I've heard another person say the same thing about it being slow. Maybe it's just bad timing. I hope it will get better for you.
- Dec 20, '08 by nightmareI've had some slow loading during the day as well,pages loading OK at the moment.
- Dec 20, '08 by kayleerayIt's fast to load for me; I just don't like the layout. I prefer the old layout much more..
What really irks me about this new layout is that you can't see a person's age/experience/nursing specialty on posts. That's my main problem with it!
(All the new smilies are great, though..!)
- Dec 20, '08 by NRSKarenRNSite had intermittent periods of slowness as servers updated earlier today... appears back to our usual high speed now.