premium subscription expiration noticeRegister Today!
- by Marie_LPN, RN Mar 21, '06I'd like to add that it would be nice to receive more than 2 days notice that a Premium membership is about to expire.
- Mar 21, '06 by brianThe email notice is sent 7 days before the premium membership expires. If you are not getting your messages, please read: Help: Not getting allnurses.com emails
You can also track when your premium subscription expires in your user cp: then click on paid subscriptions (see image)
The following page will show your premium subscription status:
If you are not a currently an active premium member, you will not see anything in the red box above. If this is the case, you would need to renew your membership. Hope that helps.Last edit by brian on Mar 22, '06
- Mar 21, '06 by rehab nursemarie is correct...i only received a couple days notice, and since i'm a poor student, single with two kids to feed...i couldn't update on time and lost my premium member status, which i didn't want to lose. i enjoy supporting this site and being able to talk to the many friends i've made here!
hopefully next month i'll be able to afford to update my membership again...i miss being able to post in the break room!
- Apr 18, '06 by kukukajooMaybe 30 days notice would be sufficient? I know I do my bills a month in advance as a student and things are very tight allways. 30 days would be awesome for me!
- Apr 18, '06 by palesarahQuote from kukukajooAgree with that, 30 days would have been nice... when it was time to renew my premium subscription I didn't get ANY notice, just logged in one day and couldn't respond to the premium forums! I very nearly did NOT renew after that, just because I found the situation so annoying.Maybe 30 days notice would be sufficient? I know I do my bills a month in advance as a student and things are very tight allways. 30 days would be awesome for me!
- Apr 18, '06 by brianThanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can do to change the notice to 30 days.