Not Getting allnurses.com Emails? Email Whitelist Instructions
by brian 27,539 Views | 1 Comments Admin
- 2 Published Apr 13, '07Since your ISP probably uses some type of spam filter we ask that you add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book - also known as whitelisting.
If you do not see an email from allnurses.com in your inbox, due to the overzealous filtering by ISPs, our email may have mistakenly been sent to your spam/junk folder. Please open your spam folder and look for it there, open it and mark it as "not spam"...
Use the attached allnurses.com.vcf (vcard) if you use a modern email program that supports adding contacts via vcard. ie. Microsoft Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mac OS, Eudora, etc.
Otherwise, read the following instructions on how to add allnurses.com to your whitelist.
To make sure email gets delivered to your aol inbox, you must add the email address or corporate domain of the sender to your address book or custom sender list.
- Click the "spam controls" link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
- When the "mail & spam controls" box appears, click the "custom sender list" link.
- Choose the "allow email from firstname.lastname@example.org" option.
- Add the domain or email address you would like to receive mail from, then click "add"
- Click "save"
aol web mail
If using aol web mail, replying to an email from allnurses.com will also work.
Email from that domain will now be delivered straight to your inbox.
If you're not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
- Use the "not spam" button in your bulk folder.
Report as "not spam"
- - Check your yahoo! bulk folder
- - If you see the email from allnurses.com, highlight it and click "not spam"
- - This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN
In the new hotmail you must "mark sender as safe" to enable hyperlinks even in text emails and images in html emails.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender
to ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your junk email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the "junk" folder if you do not see the allnurses.com in your inbox
- Click the "mark as safe" link
- Add email@example.com to your safe list
- mark sender as safe
- attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety.
brian firstname.lastname@example.org - allnurses.com
From: email@example.com you may not know this sender. mark as safe | mark as unsafe
Sent: thu 6/14/07 12:00 am
- Click "show content" to view the body of the email if it contains images and html
- Click "mark as safe"
- allnurses.com will now be added to your list of "safe senders"
Manually add to safe list
- Click "options" in the upper right corner of your hotmail screen
- In the body of the page under "junk e-mail" click the link "safe and blocked senders"
- Click the link "safe senders"
- Enter the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Click "add to list"
To make sure email gets delivered to your inbox, you must add the email address email@example.com to your contacts list.
- Click contacts along the left side of any page.
- Click the new contact button (+) in the top-left corner of the contact manager.
- Type "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the "email" field.
- Click "save" to add your contact.
Outlook 2003 (or higher)
Because of the various email platforms that can work with outlook, it is tricky to tell you how to receive all email to your Outlook inbox. We can tell you, however, how to make sure you can see all the emails you receive as they were intended to be seen - with images. If a company is not in your address book or "safe sender" list, your html images will not display.
To have html display correctly, users can:
- Change their automatic download settings
- Add sender to your address book
- Add your email or domain to their approved sender list
To change settings:
- Right click on a non-displaying image in an html email
- Choose "change automatic download settings" option
- When the popup comes up, uncheck the first box in the list that says "don't download pictures or other html content automatically
- Click "ok"
To add sender to address book:
- Open the email
- Right click on the from address
- Choose "add to contacts" option
To add domain to safe sender list:
- Right click on a non-displaying image in an html email
- Choose "add the domain to the safe sender list" option
If you are not receiving email at earthlink, there are two actions you can take.
- Check "suspect email" folder
- Add to your address book
With earthlink, if you have spamblocker turned on, suspect messages are automatically send to your suspect email folder if the domain is not in your address book.
Suspect email folder
- While in the "suspect email" folder, if you see alllnurses.com...
- Select the "move to inbox and add contact" option from the pull down menu.
- This will add email@example.com to your address book for future email delivery assurance.
Address Book Inclusion
- Open the email.
- Click "add to address book" in the email header.
- Use the "address book editor" to verify the sender's contact details and click "save."
- Fill in firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address of the sender.
- Any mail sent with the same domain (right of the @ sign) will now be delivered to your inbox.
- Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
- Click on the "save address" link (below) next to the "from address.
- Check the "add to contacts" box (below) and click "save.
- Click on the [save address] link at the top of this message (it's next to from address).
- For the field titled first name, please enter brian
- Then click save entry and you're all done.
- Click the address book button
- Make sure the personal address book is highlighted
- Click the new card button. this will launch a new card window that has 3 tabs: contact, address and other
- Under the contact tab, copy and paste the "from" address, email@example.com into the email dialogue box
- Click ok
Other spam filters not listed above....
If allnurses.com is being filtered, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or contact list.
If messages continue to be sent to your junk folder contact your isp or spam filter application support and ask how to whitelist email@example.com.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Jun 16, '14
brian joined Mar '98 - from 'Minnesota'. brian has '18+' year(s) of experience and specializes in 'CCU, Geriatrics, Critical Care, Tele'. Posts: 15,170 Likes: 15,397; Learn more about brian by visiting their allnursesPage Website