Need information on RN pre-employment drug screen
- 0Mar 27, '13 by Blazers23I recently got hired on for an RN position and was told that I would need to take a drug test in 3 days. I am a chronic user but I only smoke at night right before bed to help me sleep. I know that 3 days is not long enough for the THC metabolites to exit my system so I was wondering if anyone had any advice as to what I should do.
1. Yes I know I should quit but that is not a priority for this test since it's already in my system : (
2. I have synthetic urine but I am unsure as to if they will be able to detect that I am using fake urine
3. I have an 8 hour mask that my friends have used multiple times but I am unsure as to if they will be able to detect the mask
Can anyone help me out! I realize its an ethical issue here and I was planning on quitting once I graduated from school but did not expect to get hired before I graduated (circumstantial in terms of passing NCLEX)
- 2,070 Visits
- 0Mar 27, '13 by Solie1953Good Luck! Whenever I've had to go for drug testing someone waits outside the door
You r not allowed to take anything with you, you are not allowed to flush or wash your
Hands until you hand them your specimen! They measure the urine temp right away! I
Have also had a few strands of hair cut off from different areas of my head!