Are mods having to approve members post now???Register Today!
- by txspadequeenRN Nov 16, '06Well okie dokie ... Twice today I have welcomed a new member and when I post to the thread it tells me that my post will not be seen until a Mod has approved it. Is this something new ?????
- Nov 16, '06 by augigiI thought it was just me.
- Nov 16, '06 by leslie :-Dwow....(scratching head).
what a bizarre message to receive.
i'd be curious to hear their response to that, tax..
i can't even imagine what that's about.
- Nov 16, '06 by ukstudentI don't know. I just posted to another thread without any problems. Maybe it was just a short time thing.
- Nov 16, '06 by HeartsOpenWideAre you on probation or anything?
- Nov 17, '06 by NRSKarenRNCurrently three forums require new threads to have moderator review+ prior to posts permitted : Nursing News, CRNA and Philippine forum. This was done as posts placed in these areas often were better suited to other sections of the board --easier to catch and quickly relocate.
Members placed on moderation due to infringements of Terms of Service - All Users Please Read and Follow also require moderation approval/review and conformity to TOS prior to appearing on the board.
Due to availability of volunteer moderating staff, there may be periods of minutes to several hours prior to appearing on the board.
Further discussion re new icons and bulletin board upgrade available here:
Discuss: Forum Software Upgraded - tweaking