AN mobile website/appRegister Today!
- by CrazziiRN913 Sep 4, '11Ok so I don't know about the rest of you but I have a blackberry. So I'm able to go on the AN site through my phone but its still the regular website and can sometimes take for ever to load!!! So thiss is my way of saying I think the should implement some type of either mobile phone app or mobile friendly website, because 97% of the time I'm on AN on the phone! What do you guys think?
- 1,814 Views
- Sep 4, '11 by CrazziiRN913AWESOME!!!!
- Nov 6, '11 by kalevraIs there an all nurses app for the iphone? If not do you think anyone will take it upon themselves to make one?
- Nov 6, '11 by NurseGrape3000I don't know how.. but I'm waiting eagerly...
- Nov 7, '11 by madwife2002It is in the pipeline but we do not currently have an app.
I too am looking forward to it myself!
- Nov 7, '11 by nettaNDAvalleyThat will be really great, I love this website, there is such a wealth of information on this site.
- Nov 7, '11 by Ashley, PICU RNAn app would be cool, but I actually think the site works really well on my mobile phone as it is. So if an app were created, I'd like to see it take out some of the extra info on the pages (ads, the nursing news and article linkes, etc) so it shows just the current threads and presents them in a readable format. Like I said, though, it's pretty easy to use my iPhone to browse anyway.
- Jan 29, '12 by smeloI have no idea if this has been brought up before but, is there an allnurses iphone app?
It would be awesome. I am always on this website, the end.