Mac computer & Allnurses. Anyone else have this problem?Register Today!
- by RockinChick66 May 9, '11Good Morning,
I have a MacBookPro with OS X and it's always been so slow when trying to load www.allnurses.com.
I don't experience this problem with ANY other website other than allnurses. It's so slow in loading that sometimes I just give up. ;( I've done google searches that tell me to "repair disk permissions" which I have done many times. It fixes the problem temporarily and then the slowness comes right back.
Just wondering if anybody else experiences this same problem.
Thanks in advance.
- 902 Views
- May 9, '11 by traumaRUsHmm - I just got a Macbook Air and love it - its sooo fast.
Let me bump this over to our tech support guy.
- May 9, '11 by RockinChick66My mac is fast too, but it's just with allnurses. I don't get it at all.
Thanks for sending to tech.
- May 9, '11 by j621dI've not had that problem with my Mac. Being non-tech my only suggestion would be to make sure you are up to date on all the software.
- May 9, '11 by Joe VI'm on a Mac and everything is loading normally.
I suggest the following...
- clear your cache
- upgrade your browser (make sure it's the latest version) ... change browser if necessary