Links to forum post...Register Today!
- by GN Dave Dec 20, '08Well, if you are clicking a link for a forum post from another site such as yahoo, you are taken to the main (home) page of AN, instead of to the forum itself. Then you need to search for the post, and click thru probably three pages to get to where you wanted to be in the first place...
Probably not what you had envisioned... can it be fixed?
- Dec 20, '08 by Joe Vthank you ... we'll take a look at this
- Dec 21, '08 by SmartferretAll links to AN posts seem to be broken. Even when the link is posted in an AN forum post you get sent to the homepage. I had a TON of posts (mostly from Daytonite) bookmarked that no longer work. This is a major bummer!
- Dec 21, '08 by NRSKarenRNQuote from SmartferretCan you give us the name of one thread or url to check?All links to AN posts seem to be broken. Even when the link is posted in an AN forum post you get sent to the homepage. I had a TON of posts (mostly from Daytonite) bookmarked that no longer work. This is a major bummer!
- Dec 22, '08 by SmartferretNRSKarenRN,
On the Nursing Student Assistance Forum there is a recent thread titled "Acid-Base Balance / Fluids-Electrolyte Balance". Daytonites post is number 2. That link used to take you to one of her posts chocked full of links to internet resources on the topic. Now it goes to the AN homepage. You will notice that she responded to my query about where the original post was (it is actually post #23), so you can see where the link is intended to point.
Thanks so much for looking into this. BTW ... other than this little hiccup I do really like the redesign. I don't find it at all hard to navigate, and I really love the new "Favorites" option. I'm sure that once people get used to the new look all will be peaceful in AN land again!