Just Wondering...Register Today!
- by dh07RN Aug 8, '09Just wondering why allnurses.com and allnurses-central.com isn't just one website?
- Aug 8, '09 by TweetyWay too big..........
- Aug 8, '09 by dh07RNallnurses-central.com appears to be more left-winged Pro Obama website than allnurses.com. Maybe it's just me, but people get attacked pretty viciously for being against Obama's healthcare reform on that site.
- Aug 8, '09 by VivaLasViejasThe 'attacks' go both ways. Neither "side" is innocent here.
For the record: Allnurses.com is not a political website. It is a NURSING website whose founder has graciously provided members with a place to discuss political and philosophical topics. As such, Allnurses does not endorse any political party or take a stand on candidates, politicians, or issues.
- Aug 9, '09 by TweetyQuote from dhammo01allnurses-central.com appears to be more left-winged Pro Obama website than allnurses.com. Maybe it's just me, but people get attacked pretty viciously for being against Obama's healthcare reform on that site.
There are dozens of forums at allnurses central why judge the entire website as being "left-winged Pro-Obama" based on one issue that might be skewed one way. That nurses are pro-Universal Health Care shouldn't be a surprise, because the ANA for one has been advocating it for many years.
I don't see people getting attacked "pretty viciously", but that might be just me and how I look at things. However, if you feel that way, and you're entitled to your opinion, enjoy the many other forums here at Allnurses Central!
- Aug 9, '09 by Tweetyopps....I just noticed this was under "comments and suggestions"....so perhaps I should butt out. Sorry.
- Aug 9, '09 by Joe VQuote from dhammo01it's merely a separation of subject matter...Just wondering why allnurses.com and allnurses-central.com isn't just one website?
allnurses.com - is all things nursing; it's a knowledge base of nursing material available to all professionals of all levels
allnurses-Central.com - is a safe place where nurses and friends can interact, share, and discuss off-topic (non-nursing) subjects;Last edit by Joe V on Aug 9, '09