How do you send a private message to members?Register Today!
- by flod May 10Do you have to add them to friend list and do they have to add you to their friend list for you to be able to send them PMs?
- 2,003 Views
- May 12 by wish_me_luckI believe you have to have so many posts before you can PM members.
- May 12 by loriangel14You have to have 15 posts before you can PM anyone.Just click one the members name and it will take you to their profile and there is a "send PM" option.
- May 13 by flodAh, so that was it. The PM button wasn't there at first so I was wondering.
- Jun 10 by onepinkdaisyThank this helped! I was wondering why I couldn't find the send private message button
- Jun 30 by doomsdayMembers are required to have a minimum of 15 quality topics in order to use our Private Messaging (PM) System... Does this mean 15 comments or creating 15 different topic threads?
- Jun 30 by JustBeachyNurseThread moved to FAQ. Fifteen posts OR thread but not nonsense posts such as "congrats" or "me too"
- Jun 30 by doomsdayI have now made 15 replies to other threads and my own as well and I still do not have PM access which could come in handy with a few things. Do I need to make 15 new topics? Or is there a period of time this takes affect after you have done the 15 required post?