How do you send a private message to members? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 9 by fireywoods1988how can you tell how many posts you have already posted?
- Jul 9 by fireywoods1988Does it mean that if I have sent 15 posts then I will get pm?
- Jul 9 by NRSKarenRNFireywoods1988:
You are correct: after you have posted 15th quality post, will then be able to create private messages to our members.
- Jul 9 by NRSKarenRNMerged questions re private messages.
- Jul 10 by traumaRUsYou will not get notification that you have reached 15 posts. However if you click on your username it will show how many posts you have.
- Jul 10 by fireywoods1988is it 15 topics or 15 posts?
- Jul 10 by Silverdragon10215 posts
- Jul 17 by usrn1So posts count? When I tried to send a reply to a PM I got a message saying that I needed to have posted 15 topics. I checked it out and I've only initiated one topic! I do have almost 15 posts though.
- Aug 1 by semone.georgeOh Okay! I was wondering why my PM wasn't showing up as an option