how do I post a youtube video?Register Today!
- by Anxious Patient Sep 7, '09Not just the link, but the video itself. Thanks.
- Sep 7, '09 by loricatusThis is what you would copy if you wanted to do a link
Then you would hit that you tube icon that is last on the top row here
In between the brackets, insert everything after the = sign in the link 4-94JhLEiN0
- Sep 7, '09 by Anxious PatientIt worked!!
- Sep 27, '09 by mediajunkie650This is only a test.
- I too will something try anew! ....................
- Nope, didn't work!
I'll try again ................
Nor this time!
Ok, what am I not doing correctly, please anyone?
I copied the link, inserted it between the YouTube brackets, then highlighted the part before the =4ZRd etc, and deleted that part of the link so as to leave only the part after the = pasted between the brackets.
Sooo .... I'm obviously not doing something quite right!
Advice much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Oh I give up!
This time I highlighted only the part after the = and copied that, then pasted it between the brackets!
Ok, I'll await advice from the experts!
- Sep 28, '09 by Anxious PatientGrace, if you hit the "preview" button before posting you can see if it worked before submitting the post. I was having a hard time too at first.
Now, this is weird. Before submitting my reply, I scrolled down the messages and all your videos are displayed. But not on the main page. Weird. (I used the "go advanced" mode for my reply)
Wow, that was some fierce dust storm you're experiencing.