how do I post a youtube video? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 28, '09 by mediajunkie650Quote from sirIThe youtube video I posted was truly a test and I chose that song because, like you, I love it. This is my first reply with a quote ... hope it works.One of my fav songs and have always loved this rendition (since seeing the movie, 50 First Dates).
Thanks for the "test", mediajunkie650.
It worked! Now, I need to learn how to copy and paste.Last edit by mediajunkie650 on Sep 28, '09
- Sep 28, '09 by sirIQuote from mediajunkie650Good job.The youtube video I posted was truly a test and I chose that song because, like you, I love it. This is my first reply with a quote ... hope it works.
It worked! Now, I need to learn how to copy and paste.
Hover mouse over what you want to copy. Left click and highlight, right click and copy. Then, right click and paste where you want it.
- Sep 28, '09 by Anxious PatientOK, what's happening here. Previously I could view Grace's videos in the "Reply to Thread" window, but not the main page. Now I can't in either window.
edit: Now I see them when I previewed my post. What the heck.... Does anyone else see them when they preview their posts?
- Sep 28, '09 by mediajunkie650I can see the videos when I use "Go Advanced" and when I preview post.
If I use the quote button which automatically goes advanced, I can only see them after I use the preview post.
I hope this makes sense.Last edit by mediajunkie650 on Sep 28, '09
- Sep 28, '09 by loricatusGiving Grace's one a try because I am dying to see it
Yep, it worked. Just use the stuff before the the symbols start 4ZRdWiDL6Zs on between the youtube bracketed thingysLast edit by loricatus on Sep 28, '09 : Reason: addition
- Sep 29, '09 by Spidey's momQuote from loricatusThis is what you would copy if you wanted to do a link
Then you would hit that you tube icon that is last on the top row here
In between the brackets, insert everything after the = sign in the link 4-94JhLEiN0
That just made me cry . . . .I think it was the sheer joy.
- having another go ....................
- LOL you wouldn't believe it . I'm here trying to post another clip, (in the GM thread) but ......
Not having any success this time!
I just popped back here to re-read the instructions! lol
Thanks again for all the help.