Giving Kudos / Thanks
- 0Apr 16, '09 by Joe V AdminGiving Kudos is an expression of approval or admiration.
Why Should You Use It?
- promote quality content
- promote your favorite threads
- promote important, informative, or entertaining comments
- become popular
- 3,016 Visits
- 1Jun 22, '09 by mykidzmomkudos (Expression of approval or admiration.)
Total Kudos: 0
9 Kudos Received in 5 Posts
Find all praised posts submitted by mykidzmom
Find all posts praised by mykidzmom
that is what i have in my "stats" section. do i have 9 or 0? how do i know which posts got kudos and who kudeed me? and how to i kudo someone else?
- 1Jun 22, '09 by tnbutterfly Adminyou can look in statistics on your page. to find out which of your posts received kudos by other members, click on find all praised posts submitted by (your name).
to see which posts you gave kudos to, click on find all posts praised by (your name)
to give someone kudos, click the blue thanks button at the bottom of the post.