Getting Started on allnurses.com - Page 9Register Today!
- May 1, '06 by brattyoneVery Helpful!
- May 5, '06 by little play nurseI really enjoyed the intro video and since I have never done this before found it helpful. I will probaly use it many time since it was filled with so much information and you have somny great choices here on allnurse .com I will need refreser courses.
- May 7, '06 by regnartHi Brian,
I found your video enormously helpful. I have been a member of Allnurses.com for a while now, but being somewhat technologically challenged, I had not even figured out how to post yet! I also totally missed the bulk of what is offered here. Having the video walk me through the various headings and features has made this site (and others thanks) accessible to me at last, and I feel as if I've discovered I own a Ferrari, when all along I've been bumping along on a bicycle
- May 11, '06 by greatshakesHi Brian
Found the video good thanks. I didn't realise there was extra stuff below so will have to take a longer look around. It helped.
- May 15, '06 by bilipinkQuote from brianhey brian. that video was thoroughly informative. genius way to guide new members like me.......thanks.hello everyone,
i just created a video demo to help members understand how to navigate through the forums and some basic steps such as:
- how to use the navigation menus
- how to search the website
- how to post a new thread
- how to reply to an existing thread
- the user control panel (user cp)
- quicklinks menu
- and more
click here to watch the getting started on allnurses.com video
[banana]please reply and leave feedback after watching the video. thanks and enjoy![/banana]
- May 23, '06 by NocmomVery helpful! Thanks, Brian!
- May 25, '06 by provrbsThanks a bunch.
The video was wonderful. It really helped.
- May 26, '06 by dec30ddHi Brian,
Excellent. You saved my day. Thanks a million.
- May 27, '06 by JEANJAVEvery helpful...excellent!!!
- May 28, '06 by green_angelwow!! this is really great!!