Getting Started on allnurses.com - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 24, '06 by jcsm11706Thanks----a great help to new users like me.
- Mar 25, '06 by BoTnutGreat video for us not so techo nurses.
Keep up the good work.
- Mar 25, '06 by tetittoThanks
It is a very helpul tool to get the most of this forum.[/FONT][/B]
- Mar 25, '06 by Rorothank you brian,
it was helpful and very informative.
Quote from brianhello everyone,
i just created a video demo to help members understand how to navigate through the forums and some basic steps such as:
- how to use the navigation menus
- how to search the website
- how to post a new thread
- how to reply to an existing thread
- the user control panel (user cp)
- quicklinks menu
- and more
click here to watch the getting started on allnurses.com video
[banana]please reply and leave feedback after watching the video. thanks and enjoy![/banana]
- Mar 25, '06 by kaismommyGreat job Brian! It's a big help. Thanks a lot.
- Mar 25, '06 by +MelanieThis is an awesome tool! The future of Modern Nursing is being ushered in by allnurses.com! Thank you, Brian Short!
- Mar 25, '06 by PROUD2BanRNVery helpful web demo for those new members who may not be as tech savvy. I am finding this site as a great resource so far
- Mar 26, '06 by RGN1Thanks for that it was helpful
- Mar 27, '06 by venzThanks, Brian. It was very helpful to the new user like me.