Getting Started on allnurses.com - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 23, '06 by Yet2bRNThanks for taking the time to make this video, Brian! I now know that there is a lot more to the site than the huge amount I am already utilizing/reading. Thanks again!
- Mar 23, '06 by midlifexoverVery helpful video. I look forward to taking advantage of the forum as I enter the world of student nursing.
- Mar 23, '06 by punkinjonesHello Brian,
Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed the video demo. It was helpful in showing me how to navigate throughout the site. There are so many items to view in this one site, it really helped me to narrow down my choices.
- Mar 23, '06 by grandmagogoVery helpful. Thanks. Naomi.
- Mar 23, '06 by vlohoVery helpful thankyou so much. I dont understand a lot of time ,you explained very well. See you can teach an old "Dog" anew trick. Thanks again.
- Mar 23, '06 by 4valeriVideo very helpful..........I did learn afew new things that I will take advantage of right away..Thanks:spin:
- Mar 23, '06 by username33Hello, Brian,Thanks a lot for your great job! Your explanation how to use this web site was very interessting. You did it very professionally.
- Mar 23, '06 by acadiaThank you for the video, I think it will be very helpful. The information presented was easy to understand, being a beginner, that is important to me. Great job!!
- Mar 23, '06 by Ausnurse65:spin: Thanks, The video was great. I will now be able to surf around this site alot quicker and easier now.
- Mar 23, '06 by sdarkeGreat, I had already explored a lot but this will help me remember some of the things I can do