Getting Started on allnurses.com - Page 249Register Today!
- Dec 1, '11 by Simarjit KaurHello . ,, I am a fresher .. i have completed my Diploma in general nursing midwifery after secondary education ,,,,,,,,,, Last Sunday i opened www.nurses .com than i knew about the new site wow that was allnurses.com . thanx to all its authority members who accepted my reregistration ..........
- Dec 1, '11 by Simarjit KaurHere i can learn about the many things which are related to nursing ..........
- Dec 1, '11 by lindarn1Thanks!
- Dec 1, '11 by nurse KetouThanks Brian...you were very helpful
- Dec 3, '11 by Mama4lifeSounds good, I like the different avenues of research and forum available between student to degree nurses. Thank you Brian, can't wait to get started.
- Dec 7, '11 by julee17Thank you for the video. I am taking a nurse refreser course. I have been out of nursing for about 23 years so I believe the website will be helpful to me as I get back into the flow of things. The video was a great overview of what the site has to offer and how I can make best use of it.
- Dec 11, '11 by Ria GelukAwesome video, really helped me figure some things out; thanks for posting it!
- Jan 20, '12 by goldworthFound it helpful. Will be a great resource as I've just found I failed NCLEX again-devastated