deleting a postRegister Today!
- by macgirl Jun 11, '11How can I delete a post? Do I have to upgrade and will that really let me delete a post?
- The easiest way to do it is to go to the post, click on edit, and then delete out the entire post, replacing it with several periods or something. Or you can contact an admin person for assistance. The original poster can not entirely delete a post as if it weren't there.
- There is no edit button.
- Hmmm. Maybe the edit button is associated with level of membership. I don't know. I have had times when my edit button did not show and then it came back again. Can't really say. You need some help from one of the admins or mods.
- The only posts you can edit are your own, you know. You can't delete or edit someone else's post, if this is what you are asking about.
- No just my own, I don't have a paid membership since you do. Do you always have a edit option? if you look at older posts a few days old can you make changes? Thanks!
- Jun 11, '11 by TreniaYou can't edit posts once they are quoted or if they are given kudos.
I just looked it up on the compare memberships link. Regular members can edit posts for five minutes. Paid memberships can edit posts after five minutes. Thought I saw that somewhere.Last edit by Trenia on Jun 11, '11
- Yeah. I can edit my posts, even the old ones. I think it does have to do with paid membership. I think all posts can be edited for five minutes within original posting, after five minutes, that is it for those people who don't have the paid membership. But I don't know for certain. You can find this out by clicking on the upgrade membership area and see if it is there. Or maybe somebody will come along who knows the scoop.
- I just looked it up on the compare memberships link. Regular members can edit posts for five minutes. Paid memberships can edit posts after five minutes. Thought I saw that somewhere.
- Thanks! $30.00 that's a bit much.... Why did you choose to upgrade? and do you think it's worth it?