Blocked people still show up in quotesRegister Today!
- by CNL2B Aug 4, '10....in other people's threads. If I block someone, why aren't they totally gone? I don't want to know that they posted (I still get a one line notification that they posted in a thread and that it's blocked) and then if someone responds to their thread and quotes them, I can see what they wrote. I don't want to see these people at all. Can't this feature be improved?
- 853 Views
- Aug 4, '10 by caliotter3I noticed this too. Interesting little quirk.
- Aug 4, '10 by traumaRUsLet me look into this....will ask our IT people. Thanks.
- Aug 5, '10 by Joe Vpm sent - please check your PM inbox
- Aug 5, '10 by Joe Vworking as designed...
the system checks if a post belongs to a member in your IGNORED LIST - it doesn't check for messages
when submitting a message the message belongs to the submitter; it doesn't matter if quoted text was grabbed from the WEB or from another post
changing this to check for messages will be a huge hog resource...
we have over 400,000 members and over 1 million posts - asking the system to check for every member and every message on your IGNORED LIST will make the pages crawl to a stop