BB features to be tweaked - page 3
by VivaLasViejas 2,446 Views | 26 Comments Guide
admin note: i suppose this is a very minor gripe, but i really hate it that our avatars are even smaller now. they were already small enough (i was hoping some day we'd get bigger ones!) so i'm a bit disappointed.... Read More
- 0Dec 24, '08 by 3rdcareerRNPrior to the 12/22/08 upgrade, Allnurses advanced search offered really useful search options -- date limits, website limits (such as particular forums), exclusion terms, etc. Now advanced search offers no options other than saving search preferences...of which there is only one. What happened? Can the old search options be reinstated, please?
- 0Dec 27, '08 by pagandeva2000I don't like to be the sort of person that always states "Well, on the old site..." because I know for a fact that a great deal of work was placed in to modernize and it is appreciated. But there are a few of the older features that are missed.
1. Avatars need to be larger. They do represent our personalities and individualize us. I love seeing them. They were easier to read and see previously.
2. Choice of color scheme; some things are easier on the eyes for some, and maybe a choice would be great. I was a maroon and pink girl myself.
3. Thanks for placing the membership status more clearer...I just want to know if there is a way that we can use the previous ones. I like it better,
4. And finally, is there a way that we can upload a small picture to be added to our signatures?
Please don't take these as complaints...as I said, it wouldn't change my participation or membership, these are just thoughts that I had in the past few days of wandering in our new home. Thanks and Happy New Year!