Avatars here and not there?Register Today!
- by jmgrn65 Dec 22, '08My avatar shows up in some threads and then nothing in other threads, nothing not even a blank gray box like stanelys just no avatar.
- Dec 22, '08 by NRSKarenRNWhich posts is it NOT showing up in? URL or name please...
Found post where i can't see Avatar:
Not seeing Stanley's here either:
Will ask IT staff to followup.
- Dec 22, '08 by CT PixieNot to butt in but I noticed if you are the original poster of a post, a person has to click your name and your avatar will show up in the right hand corner.
I did notice on the OP's different postings that it only showed up if I clicked her sign on name.
(by the way, I am also one who can see Stan's avatar sometimes and other times I can't.)
- Dec 26, '08 by squeakykittyI've noticed that the avatars are smaller and the edges are cut off. Is there anything that can be done to make them full size again?
- Dec 27, '08 by Medic2RNI haven't been on here for the past week and am trying to become accustomed to the new format.
None of my old avatars "fit" into the new format. I remember the old way was to use a 100x100 max picture.
What is the size avatar I need for this new format??
I appreciate the help. Thanks!!!
- Dec 27, '08 by Absolutely13Try this. My profile pic wouldn't fit either, so I gave up and didn't hit "save changes" button the last time. It took it.
Are you uploading from your computer or from a site?
If you need to resize it to 100 x 100, flickr works.
Your sleepyhead avatar should fit fine.
- Dec 27, '08 by Medic2RNThanks Abs, I'm having a slow time navigating through this site with the changes....could be because I'm sick and my attention span is nil right now.
I'm uploading from my computer. I'll keep trying so it doesn't cut it off. Thanks!
- Dec 27, '08 by NRSKarenRNI see your flag avatar flying Medic2RN...hope problem corrected.
- Dec 28, '08 by Medic2RNActually, I used Absolutely's advice to use Flickr and make it a lot smaller.
Thanks for checking up on it!!