- by CoachIsLove Dec 30, '11[color="#800080"]i can't seem to upload an avatar; i have tried to upload several different ones and it says "unable to save image" or "invalid file." i am pretty sure that the image is under the maximun size. any ideas?
- Dec 30, '11 by starghadeeri'm having the same problem =(
- Dec 30, '11 by CoachIsLoveit worked for me when the avatars were first made available for everyone
- Dec 30, '11 by noyesnoI can't do it either.
I lost my ice cream cones. So sad.
- Dec 31, '11 by Libra1018Make sure the size fits the parameters--100 x 125 pixels or 34.2 KB. I had some issues even though I was within the limits, but then it worked the following day, so it may just be the system playing catch up. I am sure the servers were pretty overloaded those first couple of days back online.
- Dec 31, '11 by sirIRight now, uploading avatars has been disabled. We will get them back up soon.
- Jan 1, '12 by CoachIsLoveit worked!
- Jan 1, '12 by sirIGreat. Looks good, CoachIsLove.
- Jan 4, '12 by RainDreamerMy avatar is all kinda wacky now, uh oh! Do I need to upload one that's not animated? Siri made me this beautiful avatar, but it's not looking like it used to. Any ideas?
- Apr 6, '12 by forest4I can't get it to work. It won't respond like it should, just nothing happens. I wonder if it's me.