our 3rd article contest! this contest will have the following theme: nursing specialty tips tips for ________ nursing
(fill blank with your nursing specialty)
examples of titles:
tips for icu
tips for geriatric
tips for emergency
essentially, these tips will be very helpful for new or existing nurses entering your specialty, general knowledge sharing for your colleagues. ideas on what to write about,
but not limited, we encourage creativity, humor etc...
here are the contest details:
tips unique to your specialty, items you use everyday, what's in your pocket every shift, things you tell new nurses to your specialty, how to cope with issues related to your specialty, favorite printed resources (mags, books etc...), electronic resources (threads, forum, websites, pda software etc...) just to name a few ideas.
we are looking for nurses wanting to share their expertise and knowledge with other nurses. any member can be an author, students, staff, regular members, previous winners are eligible as well. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style. you may submit as many articles as you want. rules:
prizes best rated articles by an members/staff: 1st prize $300 2nd prize $150 3rd prize $100 bonus: all winners will automatically upgraded to platinum membership for 12 months. (a $60 value) tips:
- the articles can be on any nursing related topic.
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- only articles submitted after feb 15th 2008 and before march 31st at midnight 2008 will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displayed publicly.
visit our article section by clicking the article tab or visit: nursing articles and tutorials
- write nursing stories that are from the heart, share your nursing related experiences that might be helpful to other nurses or future nurses.
- read through existing articles to trigger some ideas
- submit your articles early, so there is more time to have the membership vote on your articles.