AN = SlowRegister Today!
- by Praiser Jan 3, '10is it me, or is all nurse's running slow lately ??
- Jan 3, '10 by JB2007I agree
- Jan 3, '10 by caliotter3I also agree.
- Jan 3, '10 by John--LPNIt is slower....I know they have been chasing down some problems, probably not fully fixed yet.
- Jan 3, '10 by MulticollinearityHmm. Not for me.
- Jan 3, '10 by Nurse_DianeMaybe AN is hungover from the holidays and still in a food coma.
- Jan 4, '10 by KungFuFtrNot at all. It might be your internet connection. If you're using Firefox as a browser, switch to explorer.
- Jan 4, '10 by Joe VThank you, I appreciate your reports.
Anything that causes a negative experience for you on allnurses.com is important to us.
I haven't experienced any slowness but I will keep an eye on things.
A "slow An" could be caused by local connection or one of our servers could be having issues.
- Jan 4, '10 by Spidey's momI haven't experienced any slowness other than my usual computer is slow at times . . some kind of message comes up occasionally but it is just my computer.
However, here at work my computer is very slow - everywhere I go.