allnurses-central asking for passwordRegister Today!
- by fiveofpeep May 24, '09Hello Moderators
[ Why on earth would anyone want to have my allnurses password?! So they can see my top secret private messages?! Ha! ]
- May 24, '09 by caliotter3It's a conspiracy!
- May 24, '09 by leslie :-Di think an-central is down for a couple of days...
i believe i read a blurb about maintenance, but am thinking it has something to do w/officially launching its premiere.
- May 24, '09 by zuziI think that tinking too much about AN forum is a craziness...let them to be......hey stay happy!
- May 24, '09 by fiveofpeepIm confused. So allnurses-central is something legit? Im not a paid member so I dont think I belong to that section... Hah sorry for the confusion
- May 24, '09 by FranemtnurseI did as you suggested Joe, but now I'm unable to log in via password. DUH:angryfire
- May 24, '09 by sirIAll members will have access to AN Central.
It is down for 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.
- May 24, '09 by leslie :-DQuote from maggioflioreyes, it's legit and YES, even non-paying members can post in allnurses-central.Im confused. So allnurses-central is something legit? Im not a paid member so I dont think I belong to that section... Hah sorry for the confusion
only those clearly marked for premium members, are areas that non-payers cannot post.
all of us that are trying to gain access to an-central, are getting that password pop-up.
so when it's up and running maggio, hope to see you (and everyone!) there.
it's a great place to get to know ea other.