I'd love some feedback of how other hospice teams fuction/survive their team meetings. We have struggled to reformat ours and are meeting much resistance. The form we use has been revised three times and still seems to be ineffective.
A Little background:
1. Our meetings have allowed 20 min per patient (thank goodness our census has never topped 20!)
2. Family and volunteers have always been invited, so we always have to wait to see if they show up.
3. The meetings were held q tues and thur of every week.
4. There is no gatekeeper, the clinical sup tries to keep meeting on track and record info at same time.
5. We have staff that like to ramble on about everything from where the cat likes to sleep to how many shingles are on the house........
If anyone has a form they'd like to share with me I'd be eternally grateful!!!!