gotta a position in hospiceRegister Today!
- by dianne777RN Mar 31Hello fellow nurses, i am a rather new RN, graduated last May, have worked LTC since August. i applied for a case manager position and got it!! i am so excited as this has been my dream since i started RN school. i have had residents who have been on hospice so i am not totally green coming in, but would love some advice. This is not an inpt position. Thanks!!
- Mar 31 by tewdlesGood luck and welcome to hospice!
Peruse the hospice folder, you will find lots of helpful information.
- Mar 31 by Marshall1Congratulations!
- Mar 31 by calliouCongrats!
- Mar 31 by dianne777RNTewdles, where is there a hospice folder? On this site? Thanks!
- Apr 2 by amygarsideCongratulations and good luck to your new work!