I'm working for a small HHA in rural Mid Michigan and would like to know what the averages are outside of my "one horse town". I would GREATLY appreciate any responses! Just wondering what life is like where you work....
1. How many visits per day for RN's, Aides?
2. Average number of miles traveled per day?
3. Average amt of admissions per month?
4. Average amt of overtime per pay period?
5. Have you noticed a decrease in visits with PPS in place?
6. Tips on improving relationships with area physicians to keep the referrals coming in????
-----Not a very exciting post, is it? Sorry