How to become a Medicare ProviderRegister Today!
This is a discussion on How to become a Medicare Provider in Home Health Nursing, part of Nursing Specialties ... from cahaba, medicare intermediary (payer): provider enrollment online course updated to...by NRSKarenRN Admin Dec 8, '08from cahaba, medicare intermediary (payer):
provider enrollment online course updated
to learn about medicare provider enrollment and how to apply check out the updated "provider enrollment" online course which is available at:
list all cahaba courses
https://www.cahabagba.com/rhhi/educa...rses/index.htmLast edit by NRSKarenRN on May 28, '09
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=353715©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 8,854 Views
- May 28, '09 by KateRN1Wow, what an awesome resource, with so many links to other awesome resources. Thanks for posting!
- Dec 17, '09 by ChimersI absolutely bookmarked the GBA site. Thank you very much for this great piece of info!
- Mar 20, '10 by merrymmaryI'm an individual medicaid independent provider, but can you do that with medicare or do you need to be an agency?
- Apr 12, '11 by jayesh01It is really a very good idea because who provide care to patients at their home are working by hospital departments. Universal nursing care is provided by both registered and certified practical nurses, those nurses who are experimental specialists in psychoanalysis, obstetrics, and cardiology who provide care in these areas when prescribed.
- Jul 28, '11 by red2003xltCan the links be updated? also are those links (information) applicable for the different states?