I am currently in search of a Director of Nursing - Home Health in the Kissimmee Florida area and would love to network with you all. Below is some more information!
We are currently seeking a Director of Nursing (Registered Nurse/RN)
for our Home Health
services. This individual will be responsible for the direction, supervision and evaluation of work activities of home health nursing personnel. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates/encourages opportunities for carrying out mission.
- Formulates and works within annual budget; recruits, hires, and staffs work area at appropriate levels.
- Acquire resources and means that promote a quality work environment; ensures quality performance and conformance with regulation and laws.
- Participates in the QA/CQI process.
- Keeps abreast of and implements new programs or practices.
- Accepts accountability for activities under direct control; plans and organizes work with and for department.
- Exercises sound judgment and decision-making.
- Promotes cooperative working relationships within and between agency and departments.
- 3+ years of experience in a Nursing Leadership role within a home health environment
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Consistent work history
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com